A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm using my new studio...........

My husband, Jerry, has been working real hard on closing in our garage for my new studio. Well he is close to being done and I have started using it. I have some things that need working out but in the mean time it is working. Brooke and Lindsey volunteered to be the first ones to get their photo's taken in my new studio...here they are!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: