A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Maddox....

Awhile back I did my first maternity session for Nicole. Well now I get to show everyone baby Maddox! He is such a tiny little thing. The day he came and visited me he was 1 week old and only weighed 6lbs 11oz. I really enjoyed getting to hold this little cutie. I hope to get to continue to take photos of Maddox and watch him grow. Congratulations to Cody and Nicole on their beautiful addition to their family.
(Here is the link to Nicole's maternity session) http://photographybybeckygregory.blogspot.com/2008/05/cody-nicole.html









2 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful baby! These are awesome, Becky, I'm sure Maddox's mom and dad love them!

Noel said...

These are awesome. Maddox is adorable and it didn't seem like you were interupting his nap much if at all.