A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Diane Cooper Clevenger......

Diane is fighting cancer for the third time. This time Diane has been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I had the pleasure of meeting Diane so we could get some photos of her with her family. You could feel how much she loves her family and how important she is to each and everyone of them. In just the short time that I spent with Diane I could see what a special person she is. Diane I am praying that God will bless you and your family.

Diane's family is having a fund raiser to help her out with the outrageous expense that she is facing with her treatments. They appreciate everyone's support and hope to see lots of faces for the food and fun at the VFW in Neosho on Saturday September 13th.













2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, Becky---I love these. Especially the family portraits with Diane in the background. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job Becky! Thank you for spending this time with our family and letting us capture our love for each other!