A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nick and Nicole........

You might remember seeing a sneak peak at Nick and Nicoles wedding in November http://photographybybeckygregory.blogspot.com/2008/11/nick-and-nicole-lsneak-peek.html

Well I have finally completed their wedding and wanted to share some more photos from their beautiful day. Nicole was an amazing bride and everything was sooo beautiful. They were married in Bentonville AR at the beautiful Colionial Court Celebrations Inc. Here is a link to there website colionialcourtcelebrations.com Congratulations to Nick and Nicole!



























































3 comments:

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

Absolutely stunning images Becky. What a beautiful bride too!

Denise said...

Becky, you are so talented! These are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so amazing! I can't wait to see my family photos you took....I AM SO EXCITED!