A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 26, 2009

My baby turns 4 today.....

I can honestly say as a mommy I have no idea where the time goes. It seems like yesterday that I was holding Hayden in my arms for the first time. Even though it makes me sad to watch him grow up, I am so proud of who he is becoming. I get more joy out of watching him run and play. And somedays the conversations that I have with him amazes me at the places his tiny little mind travels. I love being a mommy...my children are my greatest joy! Happy Birthday Baby Hay!













































2 comments:

In His Image Photography said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWW he's so cute!! I love the last picture and the one in the tub, where he's looking at the powder on his hand!!
Anita

Denise said...

Oh, Becky, he's a little hearthrob!