A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kelin & Aubry....

We had an absolutely beautiful day for Kelin and Aubry's e-session and even though we had to fight the beautiful sunshine I love the way they all turned out. These two are just fun loving down to earth and about as country as you can get. I'm looking forward to their wedding next summer....and of course hearing more of Kelin's family history ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Tasha said...

LOVE this session! They are all super great! You never cease to amaze me! You rock!

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

great job!!! LOVE them! you really brought out great color and they look so happy!