A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kyli T....

I love shooting senior sessions probably better than any other sessions....maybe even more than newborns :) Seniors are always so full of personality and life....And Kyli is definately full of personality. I had a ton of fun with this beautiful young lady. She is so photogenic and those eyes are absolutely amazing. I took way too many photos and I had a very hard time choosing my favorites so get ready for a picture overload! Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Stacey J. said...

Her eyes are stunning and I love her zebra boots!!!!