A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hadley B....

Hadley was not happy with her first session but we waited her out and ended up some very precious shots. She is such a beautiful baby girl, I'm thinking it's probably a good thing her daddy is a cop....he's going to have some intimadating to do when she's a teenager...just look at her mommy, can you say beautiful? Congratulations to Jason and Kristi!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, today is a beautiful day in my life. I saw a first snow in this year and I save this photo for all people in the World!