A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 29, 2010

Jamie H....

Jamie is such sweet girl and is absolutely gorgeous. She was up for anything and I took advantage of that and we got a little dirty for some of the shots. The location was not the cleanest but the shots turned out to be totally worth it...Hope she thinks so too :) Thank you Jamie for letting me take your senior session! Hope you enjoy the rest of your senior year and good luck for the future to come! Warning...Picture overload...I had a ton of favorites and had a hard time choosing just a few. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie looks so gorgeous in all these pictures. You did a great job Becky:))

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Thank you so much! Jamie is a stunning young lady. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Brown by Design said...

Becky! This pics look so good!! I love the field shots, with the old chair!!