A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shawn, Angie, & Avery C....

I was kind of nervous doing a session for these guys...Shawn is an awesome photographer himself and that made me nervous. But I had alot of fun with them and got some great shots of them. And well Miss Avery is just as sweet as they come! I think she's going to be like her mommy.....Angie is my husbands cousin and is probably one of the sweetest, most giving, big hearted people I know. Angie was so thoughtful and so caring when I was going thru one of the most tragic times in my life. She was there for me and I will never ever forget that...Angie you are a blessing from God to all that know you! Hope you all love your photos and will cherish them forever.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: