A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

“The Lord is near to those who are broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” Psalm 34:18

I had asked for people to suggest some families that were in need of a free session and Monica, Adam's sister and a few of Heather and Adams friends all contacted me and told me of their story. Heather was pregnant with Parker and Parker had a heart condition and the doctor's were telling them that he would not live long if at all after he was born. I can not possibley tell the story but here is the link to Heather's blog that she has been keeping. http://parkersfight.blogspot.com/

Parker passed away after only 11 days....He put up a great fight and he gave his mommy and daddy 11 precious days to be able to see him, smell him, feel him.

My heart breaks into a million pieces when I think of the grief that this young family is feeling. I pray that God shows them how to continue to live without their precious baby Parker. Heather and Adam you are continually in my prayers and Parker has touched my life!

I pray that when you look at the photos I took that cool December day that you are able to remember the laughter that we shared, the few tears that wet our eyes...but most of all I pray that you feel the warmth of your precious baby with you in these photos.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Weaving

My life is but a weaving, between my God and me;
I do not chose the colors, He worketh steadily.
Oft times He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the under side.
Not til the loom is silent, and shuttles cease to fly
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why
The dark threads are as needful in the skillful Weaver’s hand
As threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

–Anonymous

No comments: