A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cody & Ronna E-Session

It's insane how much I love these photo's! Maybe it's because of the beautiful weather we had that day, or the amazing light that God provided that evening, or maybe it's because of how much I love Ronna and her family and now Cody too, or maybe it's how much Cody and Ronna are in love and how it show's on their faces.....Maybe it's all of the above?? I think so! All I know is I LOVE THIS E-SESSION! Congratulations to one of the cutest couples ever! I can not wait to shoot your wedding day :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, you did it again!! You captured more than words could ever say. I have the Lion King lyrics running around in my head right now ... Can You Feel the Love Tonight? Thanks for using your talent to enhance that beautiful day in the lives of Cody and Ronna!

Becky Gregory Photography said...

4515648Thank you so much Jayne...and That is the perfect song for this session. They are so cute together and I'm so very happy for them.