A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lane H....

I had the privilage of going to Freeman NICU and meeting Lane way back in mid December...he is such a trooper! He was born prematurely in Oct and only weighed in at 2 lbs 12.5 oz...he had grown quite a bit and was up to 4 lbs 13 oz when I met him so he really thought he was a big boy :) I was so happy to hear that he was able to go home on Dec 23rd...what an amazing Christmas gift for his family! Lane is doing good and is up to 10 lbs now! I'm looking forward to seeing him again soon!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



6 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo of mother and son is beautiful! Captures the love between a mother and her son!!

Unknown said...

I also love the second photo of him in the giraffe basket! It doesn't even look like he is in a hospital! Such a cute shot!

susan@ourlittlefamily.com said...

Such beautiful pictures!! Love the picture of Mom and son :)

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Thank you! This was only my second time in the NICU and I was so nervous...the babies are such little miracles of God. I loved the shot of him and his mommy too! Thanks for leaving comments I appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous said...

Becky, These are so great! What a great way for us to remember Lane's beginning! We'll need another photo shoot soon so we can show off his fat!

Pam said...

Becky,
Awesome pictures--they make me cry. You have such a gift.