A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oklahoma Photography Workshop....

I am home from a very long weekend....I learned tons, got to see some old friends and meet some new friends. But it feels good to get home and get back to work. I am soooo far behind and have soooo much editing to do. So thanks for your patience and I hope to get caught up soon...(do you ever get caught up???) Since I am so far behind on my paid sessions I am only going to post 1 photo from my weekend because I don't have time to get them all edited. And of course it just happens to be a shot of my beautiful daughter.


Photobucket


3 comments:

Jane Bingham said...

and what a beautiful shot it is!

Anonymous said...

Yes she is beautiful!!!


Jennifefr

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful girl in the world!