A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rusty and Sarah....

Rusty and Sarah is such an amazing couple...not only are they beautiful to look at but they were so much fun too work with. Shooting weddings you see alot of stress, but not with these two, they were so relaxed and easy going and even played jokes on one another during the service. I hope the very best for these two...Congratulations Rusty and Sarah!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photographers Favorite....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

In His Image Photography said...

Hey Becky the pictures look great!
I really like the edit on the one in front of the old store.
Love the one of her walking away too!!

Louise said...

These are gorgeous Becky!! This is the first time I've seen your blog. I love your work. Great style!!

Angie said...

Becky these are breath taking! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You and my mom did such an awesome job on these!! You guys work really well together! I love the one with the old building. It looks like a magazine shot!

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

OMG! I love, love, love the image of the bride walking off. You rocked this shoot!!!!!

Debbie Hoyt said...

Becky, I LOVE the antique editing on these! Great job!