A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 7, 2009

Eric and Liz....

Eric and Liz was married Aug 8th at the beautiful Timbered-In check them out...they were fantastic from the site to the food to the fireworks, they thought of everything. I had an amazing day with Eric and Liz and was so honored to be able to take the photo's for them. I felt like I was one of their guest and not "just" the photographer. Here are only a few of the images that I took at their amazing wedding. Congratulations to Eric and Liz!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Liz's mom made the cake....isn't it beautiful?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, the pics look really good I think they will like them!!!
Anita