A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lindsey G...My Amazing Baby Girl!

I can not believe I'm even posting senior photos of my baby girl.....someone please tell me where the time has gone because I know it was just yesterday that she started kindergarten. This is one amazing girl and I am so proud of her. She has more courage, strength, and faith than most people I know. Not only is she incredibly beautiful but she is sweet, funny and smart too. Here are only a few of the million photos that we have taken....I promise you will see more of her. Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love you Miss Lindsey Gregory!

4 comments:

Liz said...

These are so great! Lindsey is gorgeous as always. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the car wash photo! I'm sure it helps to have such a beautiful model!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I want to cry!!! Those are sooooooooo good!! I love the second one!!! But lets face it I love all of them!! How could you pick a fav. Lindsey you are amazing in every way!!!! I love you girl!!! And I pray you only have the best in life!!
Your favorite relative.....lol
Anita

RHS said...

Awesome work, Becky! AND you made me cry!! "Our" Becky has grown into a beautiful young lady. You did good Momma!! :-)

Tiffany said...

Totally love that textured background on the first one, how do you do that?? It's awesome!!