A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have the best looking clients!

I have finished Traci's maternity session and wanted to share a few more of my favorites with everyone. I had a really hard time narrowing my faves down so be ready for a picture overload. Traci is such a beautiful young woman....I am so lucky to have such beautiful clients! Hope you all enjoy her images as much as I do.
Photobucket
Love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one of Jaelyn! She is such a cutie.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

OMG! Becky these are absolutely beautiful!!!! What a gorgeous couple and a beautiful daughter. Love the seond one on her side. Just pefect.

Denise said...

Stunning! You are amazing!