A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Introducing Baby Zachary.....

Just 4 days after Traci's maternity session she gave birth to baby Zachary. He is such a little doll with all that black hair. Zachary will grow up to be proud of his daddy who is in the military and had to leave the country just 2 weeks after his birth. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course "big" sister had to get in on all the fun....


Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see the rest...I love the one of jaelynn

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm a friend of Traci's. You work is amazing. You did a great job with all of their shots.

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

What a beautiful baby. Congrats to the new parents!

In His Image Photography said...

Oh my what a beautiful Baby!!!!
But then what do you expect with such beautiful parents!!
You did an Awesome job Becky, as always!!
Anita

Denise said...

Absolute perfection, Becky! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are great shots!
Love the baby pics.
Angela
Photographic Art

Noel said...

OMG! Those pics are awesome. He's adorable. What a beautiful lil' family!

Stacey J. said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful baby with soooo much hair. Great job!

Lisa Walsh said...

Awww, I just love the second to last one!