A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Josh & Rachel.....

I did Josh and Rachel's senior sessions a couple of years ago and now I am really excited about getting to photograph their wedding in May! These two are such a great couple....and of course Josh took me to a creek....(For his senior session I think we walked 2 miles down railroad tracks and I had to cross a creek up to my knee's just so we could get to a spot he liked. lol) I simply wish the best for these two.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Martha/Marti said...

I love these! They look so natural and in love. I love the barn shot the most!

Denise said...

Miss Becky--I can tell that you captured who these two are (and I don't even know them!) It's just so evident that they are in love and oh so comfortable with their surroundings.

Beautiful!