A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 23, 2009

Allen and Callie......

I had the pleasure of getting to take Allen and Callie's engagement photos! I had so much fun with these two and can not wait for their wedding. Callie is absolutely gorgeous and yes she is super sweet too....and Allen is more comfortable on the football field than in front of the camera, but I think we pulled it off. Hope you all love their photos as much as I do, I had a hard time picking my fave's. Thanks Allen and Callie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

OMGOSH!!! these are great. really wonderful. you are so good. i hope to shoot as good as you some day! great job!!! they look so in love!

Denise said...

Fabulous, Becky!! I love these!

In His Image Photography said...

These are GREAT my favorit one is the one by the firehydrant ( I think thats what it's called...)
and the one of her looking at the camera and he's not...they are all so good!! I know they will love them!!

Anonymous said...

Those are a-w-e-s-o-m-e!
My fave is the black and white one where he is giving her a piggy back ride!
Jennifer

RHS said...

These are wonderful, Becky!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing pictures... Such a beautiful girl. I can't wait to see Brodie's pics!!!

Stacey J. said...

I love the all the reds and the green together... what wonderful images!!!! Fabulous job!!!

Callie said...

Thank You so much for doing are pictures! Allen and I love them! We can't wait for the wedding!

Callie