A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oklahoma Photography Workshop....

I want to let everyone know that I will be leaving on Thursday afternoon to go to Oklahoma for a photography workshop. I will be gone until Sunday evening....I will try to answer all e-mails and phone calls on Monday. I will still be placing an order on Wednesday of next week as usual, so if you have an order go ahead and e-mail it to me and I will confirm it on Monday.

I am super excited to be going to Oklahoma again this year for this meet up. It will be the 3rd year that I've got to go. I always learn so much and I have so much fun with all my photography buddies. And of course Lindsey will be going with me and modeling for around 100 photographers so she will have lots of photos to share.

Thanks for your patience if you are waiting on me to edit your session....I will still be working when I am in Oklahoma every chance I get.....as a matter of fact I will be posting a sneak peak of Mr. Maddox when I get home....so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Have fun Girls!! Can't wait to see all of Lindsey's Photos!

Martha/Marti said...

I am totally jealous! Have fun and be good! ;)