A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 9, 2009

My favorite little man....

I took Hayden to the park the other day just to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. Of course I brought my camera along and had some fun with my favorite little man. I love this kid so much and he is getting so big....I don't think I could ever take enough photos of his beautiful little face!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

OMGosh!!! These rock...and what a cute little man!! is he yours? MO huh? how far is that from NW Arkansas? That's where i am...cool we might be really close...great job!

In His Image Photography said...

AAAAHHHHH Becky those are SOOOOO good!!! He is getting so big and cute!! He's going to have to knock the girls off with a big stick!!!LOL
LOve LOve Love the pictures!!

Denise said...

Awwww, how precious is he!!! I'm in love and I haven't even met him!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is too cute!


Anita's daughter;)