A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Little Maley....

I can't even begin to explain how much I love this little girl! Maley is my niece and I was there when she was born. She has the most loving spirit and is so full of hugs and kisses....I hope you all enjoy her photos as much as I enjoyed taking them because we had soooo much fun!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


4 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

i love the jumping! great job! and i recongize the bag! it's in my neck of the woods. :)

In His Image Photography said...

Love love love them all!!!

Martha/Marti said...

She is adorable! I love the second one, and the one where she is standing on the chair. cute outfits too!

Stacey J. said...

That outfit is FABULOUS!!!! Love these shots!!!!