A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Riley B....

Recently I went out to Riley's family farm and hunting resort 4-B's to do his senior photos. I had alot of fun and they had some cool spots for some really great shots. Riley is one of East Newton's star basketball players and he is going to be missed out on the court! And check out is super cool '68 Mustang...NICE!

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photographers Favorite....

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

awesome...love the rusty old truck!!
how are you doing this?? email me!

lynda hammers said...

Becky, these are top notch. I just love looking at your images, so inspiring.