A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 29, 2009

Please pray for Leah....

Update: Leah has a long recovery ahead of her but she is strong and doing well. Her spinal cord was not severed so she will not have any paralysis. Let's all keep praying for her!!

I did Leah's senior photos for her and she is one great girl with so much ahead of her! Leah was in a car accident yesterday and is in ICU with a broken neck and 50 stitches in her face. I'm not sure of all the details or the rest of her injuries at this time...But I do know that she can use our prayers right now. Please everyone pray for her!!!

Leah I am praying for you!!


Photobucket



2 comments:

Martha/Marti said...

I will say a prayer for her. She is a beautiful girl and I hope for the best for her!
marti

Lisa Walsh said...

Leigh, here's wishing you a speedy recovery!