A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Callie & Laney....

Awhile back I met with Callie and Laney to just have some fun...Callie is wearing her mom's wedding dress which I think is sooo cool and Laney is Callie's niece and she is such a cutie. I love the way this session turned out. Linda I hope you love these photos as much as I do!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



My Favorite....

Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Gorgeous girls! ;-)

Linda Casady said...

Becky the pictures are so beautiful! We love them,can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Your fabulous!

Stacey J. said...

The pictures with the trees are just awesome!!!!