A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Steven & Kara....

Steven and Kara had a beautiful day and I was thrilled to get to be a part of it. I was the 2nd shooter for In His Image Photography and I have to say I don't mind being the 2nd shooter at all...so much less pressure. These two are so in love and is was such a touching ceremony......Congratulations Steven and Kara!

I love the look on Kara's daddy's face....


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



The groom's cake was so cute....it really looked like a bowl of spaghetti. The meatballs were chocolate, the sauce was strawberry and the noodles were icing all on top of a chocolate cake, Amazing!

Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments: