A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tina & Taleese....

Recently I got to do a session with my sister and my niece and we had tons of fun! I think these turned out gorgeous but I may be a bit partial :) Taleese my dear you have the most amazing eyes ever! I love you guys and I'm soooo glad you all have moved here!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My favorite...
Photobucket


Photobucket




I don't usually put photo's of myself on here but I thought I would share with everyone just how much fun we were having! I think mom will love this one lol!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

love it!! looks like you were having a good time! hope all is good!!

Anonymous said...

Hayden doesn't look like he's having as much fun as you guys are......lol
Those are really good,it's awesome to have good pics of you and your sister. You'll tresure them for years!!!!
Anita