A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Allen and Callie......

Callie and Allen was married in May and it was an incredible day. The wedding was amazing and everything was decorated beautifully...Callie's mom did all the flowers and they looked wonderful. Allen is an offensive lineman for the Green Bay Packers but his heart is here in SW Missouri and looking at his amazing bride I can see why it is :) Callie is absolutely beautiful inside and out. I feel blessed to have gotten to share the day with these 2 and the love that they share is so obvious. May God bless you 2 with a lifetime of happiness and blessings. Here are a bunch of my favorites from their beautiful wedding....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Allen has enough football in his life but he was a good sport to let me get a shot of him and his beautiful wife playing around with a football.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the way her mom is looking at her....
Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

omg!!!!! becky these are BREATHTAKING!!!! you are really starting to outdo yourself! fab, fab, fab work! I would love to shadow you in a wedding someday!!

Becky said...

I absolutely love your wedding photos! Saw your photo of Aubry on her fb page...how far are you willing to travel? And what do you charge? I am hoping for some really neat photos like those and getting married June 4, 2010