A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Matt & Jamie H Wedding.....

Matt and Jamie was my first wedding of the season and it was such a good way to start off. I've known Jamie since she was a little girl and she is a special part of my family. I'm so happy for her and Matt and little Hunter. I wish them a wonderful life together full of blessings and happiness. Here are a few of my favorites from the day....gotta love the rain clouds that moved in on us, they made some great images before the rain started.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Stacey J. said...

These are amazing!

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

love these!!!! great job! I always love your work!!