A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's all about the simple things....

We all live in a crazy world with crazy busy lives. Sometimes we all need to slow down and look around us and enjoy the simple things. I know I take so many things for granted in my day to day life. Recently we took a couple of days to go to the creek and camp...I only made it one 2 days and 1 night but it was so nice to sit back and relax...to listen to Hayden play and laugh...to listen to the creek running and the birds singing. I loved the smell of the campfire and the steaks cooking over the open fire along with fried pototoes. I can't tell you how long it has been since I sat back and just watched the clouds float by. God has been good to me and my family and I thank Him for all my blessings.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: