A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 17, 2010

Casady Family....

Craig and Linda have an amazing family! I love this family so much...they are not just beautiful on the outside but more importantly on the inside as well. Linda and Callie remind me so much of me and my daughter and I think that must be why we all bonded instantly. Who knew that 2 years ago when Callie's grandma introduced us that I wasn't only getting hired as a photographer but that I was making a life long friendship :) There are just some people that you know as soon as you meet them that they are special!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this shot of Linda and Craig
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: