A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm often asked....

"Can you just sell me the unedited shots so I can have my proofs sooner?"

No...
All of my images are copyrighted works of art to me. I work very hard editing each individual image before you ever see it. I do not offer unedited proofs. And just because you have purchased a CD this does not give you permission to edit any of my images.
I take the utmost pride in my job. Please know this before you consider choosing me as your portrait photographer. I have a full line of sizes and products available at a very reasonable cost, for you to choose from, to ensure you are able to have timeless portraits to enjoy for years to come.
All digital files are available for purchase. I offer a CD for purchase with edited images.
This is a business for me…. Whether you want images for your website, your Facebook, MySpace, Christmas Cards or a school magazine, etc. {the list could go on and on} – They still are my copyrighted works of art – so please do not ask me if you can “edit” an image for any reason.
Please take a minute and look at the photo below – see the Before and After. This is a very simple example of a straight out my camera turned into a professional portrait.



Before Editing.....

After Editing.....

No comments: