A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For a very special friend....

Awhile back a very special friend of mine, Amy, called me and told me that her mom was very sick and it didn't look good and wanted to know if they could get a family session done asap....So let me tell you we jumped into gear and got her family together and we had us a quick family session full of lots of love, laughter, tears and hope! God works miracles and this family is here to prove that God works miracles! Thank you once again to our amazing Father above....Linda is doing better and she is able to see the outcome of our session and enjoy her family!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: