A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Forever and ever my baby he'll be.....

I can't even begin to explain how it feels to watch your child fall in love... I have held him and I've rocked him, I've sat up all night while fighting fevers, watched numerous hours of Batman while he ran around the house with a towel safety pinned around his neck...I've watched him cry from hurt and watched him turn from a child into a young man...and now I've seen something in his eyes that only true love can put there....

I have spent many nights praying to God to bless my son with someone who will love him unconditionally...
soften his heart...
serve the Lord with him...
be his best friend...
hold his hand until their hands are wrinkled with age...

Megan has been the answer to my prayers. I can now step aside for my role has changed and I couldn't be happier and feel more blessed!

I love you both!!










And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you."

1 comment:

Wendy Deaton said...

They're all so good! Congratulations to all of you!!!!