A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I miss Tybee Island and my friends!

I was able to go to Tybee Island GA back in April with some of my very best friends in this world. We all have a friendship that is not your normal best friend relationship....we all live in different states in different time zones...but when we get together it's as if time stops and there is not another person on this earth but US! I love this group of friends and I love how they complete me in a way that no one else can. When we were in Tybee I picked this shell up in memory of my dad...but today as I look at this photo that I took it makes me realize how much I miss my friends. This shell represents the way I feel today without my best buddies....alone.

Here are a couple of other images I took while on the island. Such a beautiful place!









No comments: