A little about me......

My photo
Neosho, Missouri, United States

beckyg.instaproofs.com
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

With every first there comes a last....

Today is Hayden's first day of 1st grade
          he wears his new shoes for the 1st time
          he carries a shiney new backpack
          he will write his name with a freshly sharpened pencil
          he smiled and told me he loved me as I walked him inside
Today will be the last time he will have the first day of 1st grade
          his shoes will be scuffed by the time I pick him up
          his backpack will be dirty from being thrown in the floor
          his pencil won't be sharp
But he will always smile and tell me that he loves me....
          maybe not in the same innocent way of today but I know he will always love his momma ♥ because he will always know that I love him ♥







2 comments:

Dan R said...

I like that next to last image. His posture and expression are saying, "Are we done with this now? I've posed for these pics enough." Love it!
Thanks for sharing!

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Hahah you are so right! He even posed himself and said "I'll sit like this because this is how you always make me pose." LOL